channeled message received from Oliver on 4/23/18 at 7:11 a.m. PT US.
I’m summering along the left coast of the United States. My adventure nearly a month expressed, with more than two to follow. I’m on a quest… of the deeper meaning of home, of Hiraeth; not one designed by (wo)man, but one divined by Source, itself. I feel freer than I have in a long time; untethered from the constraints of judgment and conventional thinking, open to the oceans of possibility that await.
With the hours ahead rushing forward into the now, I skirt along the waters of this “reality” dimension as if a traveler, with home being somewhere else; a space of timelessness, a place of purity and kindness, and I allow the specs of congealed matter this world refers to as “me” to form and reform into who I am meant to be.
Void of expectation, in this present moment, digits of ten pass over keyboard in a dance of words; mine by physical design, they speak from an energetic spark beyond that of cellular form, and take form through a release of a voice beyond my own, where words cease and feelings simply are. In other words… what you read is an automatic writing allowed by and through a joining of my will with, that of a higher source.
Why? Well, firstly, I’m in a hurry. I’m to board a local transit here in a few hours that’ll expand my adventure through the land of California, east about 35 miles from where I sit; a hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Secondly, I was compelled through a series of experiences yesterday(s) into today, symbolized by numbers, signs, and visions that I’m in the middle of another expansion and I thought it would be interesting to see where the process of automatic writing would take me.
So I begin…
Here are some of the things I have been awakened to in the weeks recently passed.
- I do not exist, yet I am a part of every thing.
- Home is wherever I am. I take it with me, like a cell phone, its energy connecting that which is me to that which is Hiraeth. Always. All ways.
- I am love, the unconditional kind. It isn’t something I go out and get. It is something that is of me. My core. A gift from myself to myself, one I offer from that place of my deepest self to those who wish to allow.
- Family is a construct. You are born of a human to become a human, but neither the human creator(s) nor you are family made from this union. It is a connection of soul to soul, consciousness to consciousness that makes a collection of forms a family in this physical reality.
- My family exists beyond this world, is one of energy and divinity; though a few DO exist in this physical reality… in the now, in form, and I find them or they find me as we each divine it to be. Sometimes known by those who connect. Sometimes not. Awareness is a matter of allowance and belief.
- I have lived before. I will live again. I am infinite, weaving in and out of experiences in this and in other dimensions as the waves of the Pacific featured in the banner image above.
- I am all things and they are me, bobbing and surfing as pieces of dust that join and part as mere particles in this experience of physics.
- I am ever expanding, learning, discovering, knowing, as that which is – all there is – is; and as infinite as the curiosity that takes me there.
- One’s foundation is divined by one’s desire, passion, and will for same. It serves a purpose. It should be respected. Like a whirlwind, it is ever present in its transparency, whether we see/sense it or not, and will come around and around and around, again, bringing with it that which the individual signature expresses through, as Tesla said so eloquently in a recent incarnation, energy, frequency and vibration.
- I seek not foundation, Instead, I release all expectation, accepting that which is gifted to me in service of the ultimate gift, life, itself.
- I do not need, though I do desire, and what I desire is of my free will.
- I am happy.
… and as the energy of this automatic writing experience begins to wain, I find myself at a place of 11. 11:00 a.m. ET US. Time to wrap this up. Time to catch that transit. Time to continue my journey of all that is.
Are you coming with me? The pathway is open…
~~~~~~ — ~~~ — ~~~~~~
Note: Banner / Blog page placeholder image is of the Pacific ocean shot from a moving Amtrak train, taken while I was riding the rails on the Coast Starlight line, train #11, car # 411, seat #5 yesterday, around 5:00 p.m. PT US. The view of the ocean, sometimes as close as a stone’s toss away, went on for over 2 hours! To view the full sized version of this image, click here.